Edit: Haha, Peace Corps was just kidding. They really meant March 15th, with me flying out to staging on the 13th. No biggie, PC. I didn't need those extra three days or anything. It's not like I have to pack, move, unpack, buy a bunch of crap, pack again for two years, and say goodbye to all my friends and family in less than two weeks. Oh, wait....
"Who isn't drawn to uncertain places? For every lighthouse we build, its inverse hovers in the periphery - a pinprick of darkness beckoning us from the dull safety of a clear, sunny day."
-Chris Colin
Monday, January 17, 2011
In which Alisa is officially Moroccan and a rollin':
Edit: Haha, Peace Corps was just kidding. They really meant March 15th, with me flying out to staging on the 13th. No biggie, PC. I didn't need those extra three days or anything. It's not like I have to pack, move, unpack, buy a bunch of crap, pack again for two years, and say goodbye to all my friends and family in less than two weeks. Oh, wait....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As long as you aren't too close to Mordor, I think you will be fine.
ReplyDeleteOMG I forgot about Mordor.
ReplyDelete