Sunday, May 8, 2011

In which Alisa decides her future career:

Let me preface this by saying this post has almost nothing to do with Peace Corps. 

But I was talking with a girl in my CBT (language training group) and she has a friend who is in hospital administration. I had sort of thought about that as a possible career (in the back of my mind kind of way), but never taken the thought further. Until I heard about this girl's friend. She has a NY apartment for the weekends and makes insane money and loves her job and she gets to wear scrubs! That's my dream: work in a hospital, make lots of cash, and get to wear scrubs all without actually having to go through med school. 

I think there might even be one or two Peace Corps Fellows schools that offer MBA's with hosp admin concentrations. 

And mainly I'm putting this in my blog because I tend to forget my best ideas, which explains my life really. Also, so I can remind myself to start studying for the GMAT. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment