Saturday, June 11, 2011

In which Alisa is officially all sworn-in:

It's been another month or so since I've posted and honestly it's because I'm not really sure what to say. That and I don't have internet yet in my site. Mainly it's the internet.

Anyway, so some big things that have happened in the past month:
  • finished CBT 
  • passed my Tashelheit language exam (woohoo!)
  • was officially sworn-in as a Peace Corps Volunteer (no more PCT!)
  • and moved to my site (my new host mom is amazing by the way)

I think that's about it for the big things... so some little things that have happened:
  • got epic food poisoning (fyi: PCV girls, there is a new PCMO and he sounds young and is American. I'm just saying).
  • a cockroach crawled on my arm
  • finally ate bacon, but it was just a little piece and very expensive
  • went to the beach twice (Sidi Ifni and Agadir!)

More things have happened, but honestly I can't remember right now. So just know that I'm trucking along over here, but am also counting down the days to my favoritest Britany's wedding. I'll be seeing you all in DC this October!

And here, more pictures!
CBT girls all dressed up in traditional Berber wedding gear

Peace Corps Morocco's very last Health and Environment Staj

The view coming down my mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment